Hearts of Iron Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hearts of Iron Forum

This is the home page for the Ogame alliance Hearts of Iron, and all of it's universe branches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm leaving the game.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malinourn

Malinourn

I'm leaving the game. Empty
PostSubject: I'm leaving the game.   I'm leaving the game. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:20 pm

Its really simple I don't have the luxury of time to build up a fleet and defense for 2-3 weeks then watch as some yahoo comes and crashes everything I spent the time building. This has happened 5 times and enough is enough. There are 3 people in my region who do this on a regular basis.

So Im giving you guys my password. Maybe you can give these developed worlds to a person who has the time to spend on being fleet crashed and their defense being wiped out constantly.

User name Mal
PW 12345678

good by and good luck
Back to top Go down
Lgeg
Admin
Lgeg

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving the game.   I'm leaving the game. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:59 pm

:'( maybe someone will trade accounts with you, go to the official board and post it, see if anyone wants it
Back to top Go down
https://hoiforum.forumotion.com
frager23

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving the game.   I'm leaving the game. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:18 am

Hey lgeg, just thought id post something, sry to see one of ur members go, but the main reason im replying is to say nice avatar on this form, i loved playing that game when i was a kid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving the game.   I'm leaving the game. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm leaving the game.
Page 1 of 1